Do you truly understand your dream customer’s problem, pain or need?
In this episode, I want to explore the topic of your dream client’s needs further.
Do you truly understand your dream customer’s problem, pain or need? Can you articulate that in a way that perhaps even your dream customer can’t, but when they hear it, they’ll jump up and shout “Yes, that’s exactly what I need? It’s like you were reading my mind!”
Listen to the podcast to learn more.
Listen to the Podcast
- What our dream clients are truly looking for is a transformation – from their undesirable before state to a desired after state AND they are looking for how that makes them feel good, about themselves and about their situation.
- To really understand our dream client’s problem, pain or need really well, here are some questions to ask:
- What’s the presenting problem (first level) and what causes that?
- What is the current state?
- What is the most desired result?
- What are the means to get to that result? – the more options here, the better!
- What do they have before and after the transformation
- How do they feel before and after the transformation?
- When we are able to really understand our dream customer’s needs and deliver the transformation that brings them to their after state, then, just like my magpies who are now daily visitors to our garden and forever grateful, so too will our customers be.
I encourage you to use this framework to truly understand your dream customer’s problem, pain, or need. If you can articulate their need in a way that even your dream customer can’t, but when they hear it, they’ll jump up and shout “Yes, that’s exactly what I need? It’s like you were reading my mind!” your message will be heard! Let me know what happens!
My mission is to do Good Marketing, to make marketing Human, to make marketing a FORCE for GOOD – characterized by service, empathy, transparency and to make a meaningful difference to the people we care about AND to their customers too
Thank you for coming on this journey of Marketing Transformation with me. Let’s make marketing human again.
- Tales of Marketing Transformation Facebook Group – Join the Community here (Free but Priceless!)
- The InnovaBuzz Podcast – our other podcast on Innovation and Marketing, with awesome guests each week.