Is your customer’s experience consistent with your brand promise?
In this episode, I want to explore the idea of the customer experience.
Every customer journey can be seen as a set of touch points where each one represents an experience our customers have with us.
Have you ever considered how your customers receive those experiences? How do they see, hear, feel and think about each touch point that they have with your business?
Listen to the podcast to learn more.
Listen to the Podcast
Show Notes – Every Touchpoint Is an Experience
- People don’t buy products or services. They buy transformations. They buy the desired outcomes. Your product or service is the bridge or vehicle to that desired outcome.
- Our customer’s trust in our product or service, in our company, and in the people behind that product or service, is tested the moment that their desired outcome is no longer possible, and we need to do everything in our power to rebuild that trust.
- Matthew Sweezy in his audio series “The Electric Propaganda Society” described modern marketing as “the language for creating and sustaining experiences.”
- Marketing is the Art and Science of creating and sustaining memorable and remarkable experiences. Both are important before and after the sale.
What kind of experiences do you provide to your customers, your potential dream customers and all those on one of your customer journeys?
Have you ever considered how your customers receive those experiences? How do they see, hear, feel and think about each touch point that they have with your business? Is their experience consistent with your brand promise? Have you had any experiences like mine?
My mission is to do Good Marketing, to make marketing Human, to make marketing a FORCE for GOOD – characterized by service, empathy, transparency and to make a meaningful difference to the people we care about AND to their customers too
Thank you for coming on this journey of Marketing Transformation with me. Let’s make marketing human again.
- The Electric Propaganda Society – award-winning audio series by Matthew Sweezy about the failure and future of marketing.
- Tales of Marketing Transformation Facebook Group – Join the Community here (Free but Priceless!)
- The InnovaBuzz Podcast – our other podcast on Innovation and Marketing, with awesome guests each week.