Is your communication to your ideal target market getting the response you desire?
A key part of all customer journeys is communication.
Have you ever spoken to a group of people and ended up with no response? Maybe it was in a live presentation, maybe in an online presentation, or maybe it was one of your written marketing messages. What did you do?
In this episode, I talked about communicating in a way that speaks to the needs of your ideal client in order to get the response that you desire.
Listen to the podcast to find out more.
Listen to the Podcast
Show Notes – Communicating Your Message to Your Ideal Client
- Effective communication is so important in all human interactions and the same is true in marketing.
- Marketing is communicating the right message effectively to the right audience at the right time and in the right place, in a way that it’s exceptionally useful to that audience.
- Effective communication means speaking in the language of your audience. That might mean you need to experience the same “pain” that your audience experiences, the pain you want to help them remove.
- Listen to hear in their words! It’s a really valuable way to focus your listening and enable you to adjust your language so you are able to communicate with empathy and get the response you desire.
- In his book, “Building a StoryBrand”, Donald Miller says that “if you confuse, you lose”. Throughout the book, he emphasises creating and communicating a clear brand message that speaks to the needs of your ideal customer.
Is your communication to your ideal target market, getting the response you desire? Remember, that the meaning of your communication is the response you get! If you are not getting the desired response, change the communication. Time to talk in minutes, not kilometers! Let me know what happens!
My mission is to do Good Marketing, to make marketing Human, to make marketing a FORCE for GOOD – characterized by service, empathy, transparency and to make a meaningful difference to the people we care about AND to their customers too
Thank you for coming on this journey of Marketing Transformation with me. Let’s make marketing human again.
- Building a StoryBrand by Donald Miller
- Tales of Marketing Transformation Facebook Group – Join the Community here (Free but Priceless!)
- The InnovaBuzz Podcast – our other podcast on Innovation and Marketing, with awesome guests each week.